If you experience difficulty accessing your class, experience excessive buffering, have display/navigation issues or you are looping back to material you’ve already read, first, make sure your pop-up blockers are off, EVEN IF YOU ALREADY TURNED THEM OFF. When your computer or device updates, often overnight, pop-up blockers will frequently be turned back on.
Set your pop-up blockers to ALLOW pop-ups from all sites until you finish with your classes; the school employs multiple web sites to deliver its classes and maintain records of your progress:
Chrome Users – Instructions for Computer/Laptop Users
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click the 3 vertical dots, then Settings.
3. Under "Privacy and Security," click Site Settings.
4. Under "Content, "click Pop-ups and Redirects.
5. Set to Allowed.
Chrome Users – Instructions for iPhone or iPad users
1. On your iPhone or iPad, open the Chrome app icon.
2. Tap the ... icon, then tap Settings.
3. Tap Content Settings, then find Block Pop-ups.
4. Turn Block Pop-ups off.
• Click the Settings Icon on your main screen.
• Scroll down and then click Safari.
• Find “Block Pop-Ups” and set to OFF.
Note that these classes work best with current versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari. You may need to use Chrome to be able to view the classes. Download Chrome for free here: https://www.google.com/chrome/.
Once you have installed Chrome, follow the steps below:
Click the Chrome icon on your main screen.
Put https://www.onlinecourselink.com into your search bar.
Click Returning Student Login, then click the link under Already Purchased Your Classes and enter your Login ID (email address) and password at the prompt.
If you are using a browser/device not listed
You will follow a similar process; search for “Pop-Up Blockers” and follow the instructions for your particular browser/device.
Becky S. Ryan, Founder
Online Course Providers